Tuesday 28 February 2017

10 FACTS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT ME.

10 FACTS ABOUT YOUR AUTHOR CATRIONA YASMIN BATHAN.


Hi! So today I thought I'd do something a little different than my usual and tell you 10 facts about me. I always make blog posts about my opinions on things but apart from my About Me page there isn't really a lot about the girl behind the posts, so I thought this would be fun anyway!

  1.  I currently live in Newcastle in the UK. That's in the North East, and it's where the series 'Geordie Shore' is filmed. 
  2. I attend Northumbria University, I am currently in my second year of studying Psychology with Criminology. 
  3. Even though I live in the UK my family are from England, Scotland and Burma. 
  4. My first name is Scottish and my surname is Burmese. Catriona is pronounced 'Cat-ree-oh-nah' and Bathan is pronounced 'Bah-than'. 
  5. I currently have 15 piercings, including my lip, tongue, nose and ear but at one point I had over 20 including the back of my neck. 
  6. Cats are my favourite thing in the entire world. I have 4 cats and 1 dog. They're called Paddy, Kitten, Smudge and Louis, and my dog is called Lola. 
  7. If I had to say I was addicted to one thing it would definitely be Diet Coke, although my favourite drink in the world is Irn Bru. 
  8. My favourite colour is grey, although my favourite colour to wear is black. 
  9. My favourite band is Biffy Clyro, but my other favourite bands are Modern Baseball, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Maxïmo Park, The Story So Far & Ben Howard. 
  10. My favourite films are the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, my favourite one is the Two Towers. 
I hope this wasn't too boring! I thought it would be slightly different from the normal thing and would be quite nice. 

thanks for reading, 

CATRIONA 

x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Catriona Yasmin Bathan. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.